Friday, February 3, 2012

major league come at me bro

the other day I was putting some thought into a couple of designs I'm working on for Z&T and I had an image pop into my head. I guess this all makes sense if you shuffle through humorous images online to make long days better; if not, you won't know what I'm talking about unless I first show you this.




and this...




this...




this...




and finally, this. The king. The Major Leaguer of Come-at-Me-Bros...




like I said, I've been working on a couple of designs for some swag over in the Zombies and Toys Store, and I just had to do this. I've submitted it to a couple of different online retailers, and we'll see if they pick it up. Otherwise, there's a company just down the road called Blue Sheep Printing that I'll be putting in an order with. Either way, this tee shirt is happening; and when it does, I'll let you know.




Major League Come at Me Bro, Tee Shirt Design, 2-3-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment