Friday, January 13, 2012

You see, Jason was my son and today is his birthday

It's Friday the thirteenth and that means only one thing...



Bam! The man himself. Today is kinda special here on the blog of the dead. If there is something I remember from my childhood, it's being scared mindless by popular horror. No lie, I used to dream that my parents were really Freddy Krueger and Jason voorhees in costume. I'd have nightmares that they'd strip off their mom and dad costumes and sit around the kitchen table comparing notes after we kids had gone to bed. Is that normal?

There's just something about slashers that I dig. One day, I'll find my way over to Elm street and I'll bring something back. Until then, have a little look over someof the creative ways you could get rid of promiscuous teenagers.


(click for more soupy goodness)

1 comment: